Start Climbing The Financial Mountains!
Forex stands for foreign exchange and basically mean trading one currency for another. It is the speculation on the price of one currency against another. For example, if you think the euro is going to rise against the U.S. dollar, you can buy the EURUSD currency pair low and then (hopefully) sell it at a higher price to make a profit.
Forex trading activity Average daily turnover in the global foreign exchange market has reached $5.3 trillion, up from $4 trillion in 2010, according to the latest triennial survey.
Advantages of Trading the Forex Market:
- Trade whenever you want: You can enter or exit a trade whenever you 24 X 7 five days a week.
- Ease of access: You can fund your trading account with as little as $250 at many retail brokers and begin trading the same day in some cases.
- Fewer currency pairs to focus on, instead of getting lost trying to analyze thousands of stocks
- You can trade from anywhere in the world with only a laptop and internet connection
Are You New To Trading And Would Like To See What Forex Is All About Or You Are Just Looking To Test A New Strategy?
Sign Up For A Free Demo Account Today And Experience The Live Market Risk Free!
It Only Takes A Few Minutes.
So where do you start? You need a trustworthy broker, who can offer you with expert advice and take you through the first steps in Forex Trading.
This where the FBS, steps in.
FBS is a Trustworthy, continuously developing broker, with presence in over 120 countries and over 700 000 traders.
- · Minimum deposit $1
- · Free deposit insurance
- · Insure from 10 to 100% of your deposit and trade with no losses!
- · Convenient tools for your trade
- · Choose any from the variety of available options and trade using any strategy!
- · Fast deposit and withdrawal of funds
- · Deposits and withdrawals via any system in any currency
- · Customer support in your native language 24/5
They support all popular payment systems as well as banks that you will not find anywhere else for deposit and withdrawal!