|Lose Those Belly Fat|
Abdominal obesity, also known as central obesity, is something that many people worldwide have problems with. Once you hit Middle age, far too many people are plagued by -
these two dreaded words… Belly Fat.
It can, however, also be a problem for children and teens too. It’s a universal issue.
Obesity is a disorder involving excessive body fat that increases the risk of health problems. It is a very common occurrence in India, affecting more than 10 million people every year.
Obesity often results from taking in more calories than are burned by exercise and normal daily activities.
In 2014, 600 million adults (13%) and 42 million children under the age of five were obese. Obesity is more common in women than men. Authorities view it as one of the most serious public health problems of the 21st century. Obesity is more common in women than men.
WHAT CAUSES OBESITY?
While its causes are certainly tied to an imbalance of calories taken in versus calories burned through physical activity, it also can be affected by:-
I] Psychological factors like boredom, stress, sadness or anger which triggers excessive eating or binge eating.
II] Having too little sleep, which affects the hormones that increases over eating.
III] Sedentary lifestyle, with too little exercise or no exercise at all, who burn fewer calories than the required.
IV] Family history and genetics.
|Avoid These Junk Foods.|
WHAT CAN WE DO TO AVOID OBESITY?
While most of the cases can be easily reversed with proper life style and changing eating habits.
1. Proper diet plans – eat more nutritious food containing more proteins, calcium, carbohydrates, and dietary fibers. Avoid foods with lots calories.
2. Physical activity – take to simple exercise like walking, cycling etc.
3. Behaviour therapy [such as recognizing triggers for binge eating or obstacles which hold you back from changing your life style].
4. Eating habits – consider eating 5-6 small meals a day instead of having 2 – 3 meals.
Our life style of today, requires us to be more active. Take to cycling or some other exercise to burn your extra calories. Whenever possible walk, don’t take any transportation. Don’t let calories get accumulated in your body, which will turn into fat and becoming over weight.
|Leafy Vegetables Helps You In |
THE ESSENTIALS TO STAY HEALTHY.
1. Eat a high-protein breakfast. ...
2. Add fresh fruits and organic veggies to your food
3. Drink water a half hour before meals. ...
4. Avoid junk foods
5. Supplement your required body nutrients.
Along with your personal efforts consider using a Nutritionist or A Wellness Coach in helping you stay healthy and active, even if you are not overweight or obese. Keeping your body’s metabolism running effectively and continuously burning calories is what will help you prevent that fat storage.